- Buy meadows, as large as you can. Remember that the meadows do not give you money back, so buy as large as possible. Start off with with maybe 5 large fallow meadows.
- Buy scarecrows- these are cheaper, and put them on you biggest, and most fertile meadows, but don't waste them on your small or fallow meadows.
- Plant flax with manure on 5 of your biggest, best meadows in the spring(the 15th) and harvest them on the 23rd.
- Plant wheat on the next 5 meadows on the 23nd, harvest on the 29th.
- Plant more wheat on the 29th, harvest on the 5th.
This should give you over 700k profit, do not plant turnips- they'll give you not even half as much profit.